House Rules and terms and conditions for booking the serviced apartments and villas of Goa Casitas at different locations in North Goa. All bookings shall be subject to the following :
CHECK IN CHECK OUT
- Check in time is 1 PM. An earlier check in is possible, subject to availability. Do make a request for an early check in while booking. We shall try our best to accommodate your request.
- Check out time is strictly at 12 noon. A late checkout is possible but is subject to availability .For a late check out till 6 PM half days rental will be charged. While checkout after 6 pm will attract a full day rental charge.
- For an early checkout no refund shall be made under any circumstances.
- We do expect a few guests to arrive at the premises late at night. However, it is expected that they shall proceed to their unit with least amount of noise. Thus ensuring that no disturbance is caused to the other residents.
Guests are expected to follow the swimming pool rules. Besides this they are also expected to be dressed in proper swimming attire while using the pool. The pool rules are displayed in the pool side area. A copy of the same is available with the property manager as well. The management reserves the right to claim damages from the guest in case of misuse of the pool in any manner, and in case of any violation of the rules.
Pets are strictly not allowed at any of our premises.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Outside guests cannot stay overnight on the premises under any circumstances.
- The guests are responsible for all their personal belongings. Most of our units are provided with an electronic personal safe. Guests are encouraged to make use of the same for keeping their valuable possessions. The management shall not be liable for any or any loss or damage under any circumstances.
- Guests are encouraged to be personally present in the unit during the visit of our housekeeping team for the servicing of the unit.
- The management is not responsible for any accident or injury to any guest during the stay on the premises.
FURNITURE AND FIXTURES
- Guests are welcome to verify the inventory of fixtures, crockery and cutlery etc at the unit with the staff on arrival. The inventory list on arrival shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the damage or loss of our property during check out.
- The guests should not try and fix any malfunction of any equipment in the unit. They should seek assistance from the staff in such a situation.
- The guests shall be liable to pay for any loss or damage to any of furniture, fixtures, fittings, appliances, crockery and cutlery. Besides this they shall also be liable for contamination of the pool. In case of any loss or damage the guest shall have to compensate for the same in cash prior to check out.
- Smart and casual dress code should be followed by all the guests.
- The premises shall not be used for any illegal or immoral activity. Possession and consumption of drugs is not allowed.
- Guests are expected to respect the privacy of other residents. They should refrain from indulging in any activity that may disturb or cause inconvenience to the other residents.
- Playing of loud music is strictly prohibited on the premises. Guests are welcome to do so within their units as long as it does not disturb the other residents.
- Free wifi service is available at select locations. The management cannot be held responsible for the speed or connectivity of the same.
- Rights of admission to the property are reserved.
- The management is at liberty to ask a guest to leave if the house rules are not being followed by the guest.