Dudhsagar Waterfalls is one of highest waterfalls in India and definitely, a must visit for anyone who comes to Goa. Dudhsagar Waterfalls overlook a steep, crescent-shaped edge of a valley spread with beautiful tropical forests. Monkeys, birds, bees have all carved their niches amidst the flora of this region and the plunge pool habitats host an abundance of aquatic life.
What to Expect:
- Go on a fun Jeep Safari through rivers, springs and the rocky roads of Mollem National Park.
- Trek up to the Dudhsagar Waterfall while enjoying the attractive views of the forest area around the waterfall.
- Learn about the history of the legendary Dudhsagar Waterfalls from an English speaking guide.
- Witness the majestic white waters cascade down as the flow over the mountain from a height of 1017 feet.
- Visit the spice plantation and enjoy a spread of authentic Goan lunch buffet (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Visit the beautiful old churches of Goa
Dudhsagar Waterfalls Trip – Activity Information
Visit the magnificent Dudhsagar Waterfalls on a 10 – 11-hour long safari! With a history filled with old myths and legends, your guide will walk you through it and give you astounding insight into India’s biggest waterfalls. The jeep ride through Mollem National Park to the base of the waterfalls is adventurous. Enjoy the natural beauty of the waterfalls from its peak before you walk down to an aromatic spice plantation followed by some delicious authentic Goan food.